Style is a personal thing — it’s something unique to each of us. We pull inspiration from people, places and designers across our world. We’re inspired by our experiences and interests, and the way we dress reflects that.
In honor of the originality of fashion, we invited style blogger Lyss Moore to our studio for a day of creativity. We asked Lyss to pull whatever caught her eye from our racks to style a variety of looks, as well as share a few personal fashion tips.
Each ensemble encapsulates her own perception of style, and we love the bold looks she pulled together. Check out the brilliant outfits below (and some behind-the-scenes fun). We hope they inspire you as much as they inspired us!
So much FUN! The colors, patterns and layering are perfect for autumn!
We sat down with Lyss after the photoshoot and asked her to share the five tips she considers her "absolutes" when styling from her own closet:
1. Layers, layers, layers for Fall! Always have a good cardigan, or sweater to layer over your favorite button up for those chilly fall days.
2. I always have two pairs of ankle boots in my closet, brown boots & black! They go with almost any outfit!
3. Simplicity is always a good choice with accessories! I tend to wear a necklace or a headband, a hat or a scarf!
4. You can never go wrong with black. I truly love a good all black outfit with a good pair of boots & earrings.
5. Have fun, and figure out what makes you comfortable! Never buy something that you don't feel comfortable in!
Thanks, Lyss! We love these looks she put together for herself too:
I hope you're even more encouraged to dive into your closet and have some fun! As Lyss said, make sure you're comfortable in what you wear and that you always feel like you!
Have a great weekend, and as always, wear happy!